On June 7 2008 I posted about My favorites (Food Places) Revisited would be My Favorite Movie Scenes At Least the Top Ten
10. They Live (Rowdy Piper – Keith David Fight Scene (A must see!!!)
09. Batman (Michael Keaton Batman introduces himself to crook on the roof) “Tell your Friends about me I’m Batman”
08. The Godfather (Opening scene) Probably Marlon Brando’s best work
07. The Caine Mutiny (Courtroom Scene) Nothing beats Bogart!! Every military movie courtroom scene is patterned off that or close to it.
06. Towering Inferno (Some of the best stunts for the time) The Final Scene before the Water Tanks go. The look on everyone’s face you just know all hell is about to break loose.
05. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Probably the best western ever made) The final showdown scene with Van Cleef -Eastwood-Wallach. Cmon probably one of the best climatic scenes ever.
04. Forest Gump - The scene where Tom Hanks is standing over his late wife Jennys grave. One of the saddest scenes in movie history..favorite cause it showed the power of true love.
03. Tombstone - Train Station Scene – Wyatt Earp kills one of the bad guys and tells the other that hell is on its way. You just know holy crap chaos is about to ensue.
02. Rocky Balboa ( Horrible movie I thought) But the scene outside the restaurant where he tells his son about the ups and downs of life. Truly a moving and inspiring scene!
01. The Exorcist (Argueably the scariest movie ever made) Every Scene where there is interaction between Father Damien and the Demon.
At least that’s how I see it when it comes to some of the best Movie Scenes…Just a Quick Cinema thought